Vs > Ada, Mn
Loja Argelia vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Loja Argelia vs Windsor, Il, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain
Loja Argelia vs Vladivostok, Russia
Ada, Mn vs Parana, Argentina
Ada, Mn vs Fayetteville, Ar, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Kirensk, Russia
Ada, Mn vs Taunggyi, Myanmar
Rabat vs Bandar Anzali
Aayanbulag vs Mc Grath, Ak
Joao Pessoa vs Bitola
Richmond, Virginia vs Heraklion, Crete
- The distance between Loja Argelia, Ecuador and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 5,938 km or 3,690 mi.
- To reach Loja Argelia in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 157.7° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Loja Argelia bearing 164.9° or SSE .
- Loja Argelia has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Loja Argelia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.6 °C (19.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.8 °C (62.6°F) less in Loja Argelia. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 307.4 mm (12.1 in) more which is equivalent to 307.4 l/m² (7.54 US gal/ft²) or 3,074,000 l/ha (328,631 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.3° higher in Loja Argelia than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Loja Argelia relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Loja Argelia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -6 (-10)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Loja Argelia vs Zahedan, Iran
Loja Argelia vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Loja Argelia vs Felixstowe, England, Uk
Ada, Mn vs Aroma, Sudan
Ada, Mn vs Duquoin, Il, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Ada, Mn vs Hemlock, Ny, Usa
Zaragoza, Aragon vs Upernavik
Madinah vs Juigalpa
Puttalam vs Magaria
Juliaca vs Portage, Wi
Loja Argelia vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Loja Argelia
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE