Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Loja Argelia vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Loja Argelia vs Bogota, Colombia
Loja Argelia vs Velikie Luki, Russia
Loja Argelia vs Angra Dos Reis, Brazil
Loja Argelia vs Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Galva, Il, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Birjand, Iran
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Ilheus, Brazil
Felixstowe, England vs Changdu
Pawhuska, Ok vs Invercargill
Jokioinen vs Musulipatnam
Cape Parry, Nt vs Vigo/ Peinador
- The distance between Loja Argelia, Ecuador and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 8,371 km or 5,202 mi.
- To reach Loja Argelia in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 153.2° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Loja Argelia bearing 170.7° or S .
- Loja Argelia has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Loja Argelia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 30.7 °C (55.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 39.9 °C (71.8°F) less in Loja Argelia. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 751.5 mm (29.6 in) more which is equivalent to 751.5 l/m² (18.44 US gal/ft²) or 7,515,000 l/ha (803,403 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 53.3° higher in Loja Argelia than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Loja Argelia relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Loja Argelia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Loja Argelia vs Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Loja Argelia vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Loja Argelia vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Loja Argelia vs Aayanbulag, Mongolia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Lanzarote, Spain
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Johannesburg, South Africa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Mzimba, Malawi
Oakdale, Ne vs Meridian, Mississippi
Lundazi vs San Fernando De Apure
Juan Santamaria vs Cape Parry, Nt
Staunton, Va vs Khost
Loja Argelia vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Loja Argelia
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE