Vs > Churchill Falls, Nf
Loja Argelia vs Churchill Falls, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Loja Argelia vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Loja Argelia vs Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
Loja Argelia vs Hartington, Ne, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Scott, Sk, Canada
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Waimana, New Zealand
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Kurgan, Russia
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Midway Island, Hawaii
Lodgepole, Ne vs Lagos
Djanet vs Mansa
Marrakech vs Izmail
Santarem vs Columbus, Ga
- The distance between Loja Argelia, Ecuador and Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada is approximately 6,557 km or 4,074 mi.
- To reach Loja Argelia in this distance one would set out from Churchill Falls, Nf bearing 197.7° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Loja Argelia bearing 190.4° or S .
- Loja Argelia has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas Churchill Falls, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Loja Argelia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Churchill Falls, Nf is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 19.3 °C (34.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.6 °C (60.5°F) less in Loja Argelia. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 52.2 mm (2.1 in) less which is equivalent to 52.2 l/m² (1.28 US gal/ft²) or 522,000 l/ha (55,805 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.8° higher in Loja Argelia than in Churchill Falls, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Loja Argelia relative to Churchill Falls, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Churchill Falls, Nf vs Loja Argelia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -8 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -52 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Loja Argelia vs Hernando, Ms, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Angra Dos Reis, Brazil
Loja Argelia vs Winslow, Az, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Okhotsk, Russia
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Toulon, France
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Timaru, New Zealand
Moscow vs NÆSGÅRD
Perm vs Pirenopolis
Haparanda vs Oran
Utsunomiya vs Dalbandin
Loja Argelia vs Churchill Falls, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Loja Argelia
Climate Guides for Locations near Churchill Falls, Nf
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NW
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) WSW
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 324.3 kms (201.5 miles) WSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 367.3 kms (228.3 miles) NNE
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 466 kms (289.6 miles) E
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) E
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 406.2 kms (252.4 miles) SSE