Vs > El Paso, Texas
Loja Argelia vs El Paso, Texas Climate & Distance Between
Loja Argelia vs Phetchabun, Thailand
Loja Argelia vs Inverness, Fl, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Simon Bolivar, Colombia
Loja Argelia vs Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
El Paso, Texas vs Weatherford, Tx, Usa
El Paso, Texas vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
El Paso, Texas vs Linz, Austria
El Paso, Texas vs New Plymouth, New Zealand
Sialkot vs Poltava
Collooney, Sligo vs Mwinilunga
Alert Bay, Bc vs Hail
Mexia, Tx vs Taza
- The distance between Loja Argelia, Ecuador and El Paso, Texas, Usa is approximately 4,915 km or 3,054 mi.
- To reach Loja Argelia in this distance one would set out from El Paso, Texas bearing 139.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Loja Argelia bearing 146.1° or SE .
- Loja Argelia has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas El Paso, Texas has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Loja Argelia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas El Paso, Texas is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 1.5 °C (2.7°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.3 °C (36.5°F) less in Loja Argelia. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 668.6 mm (26.3 in) more which is equivalent to 668.6 l/m² (16.41 US gal/ft²) or 6,686,000 l/ha (714,778 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.1° higher in Loja Argelia than in El Paso, Texas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Loja Argelia relative to El Paso, Texas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of El Paso, Texas vs Loja Argelia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -13 (-24)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Loja Argelia vs Kuching, Malaysia
Loja Argelia vs Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway
Loja Argelia vs Cayenne, French Guiana
Loja Argelia vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
El Paso, Texas vs Oviedo, Spain
El Paso, Texas vs El Fasher, Sudan
El Paso, Texas vs Paranagua, Brazil
El Paso, Texas vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Harrisburg, Il vs Kaoma
Karlstad vs Aden
Teslin, Yt vs Umm Benin
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Nuuk/ Godthåb
Loja Argelia vs El Paso, Texas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Loja Argelia
Climate Guides for Locations near El Paso, Texas
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW