Vs > Fairbanks, Alaska
Loja Argelia vs Fairbanks, Alaska Climate & Distance Between
Loja Argelia vs Jagdalpur, India
Loja Argelia vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Loja Argelia vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
Loja Argelia vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Antalya, Turkey
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Balmaceda Puerto, Chile
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Recife, Brazil
Seymour, In vs Altamira
Spokane, Wa vs Jerba
Sarny vs Heraklion, Crete
Hamamatsu vs In Salah
- The distance between Loja Argelia, Ecuador and Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa is approximately 9,429 km or 5,859 mi.
- To reach Loja Argelia in this distance one would set out from Fairbanks, Alaska bearing 111.1° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Loja Argelia bearing 156.5° or SSE .
- Loja Argelia has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas Fairbanks, Alaska has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Loja Argelia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Fairbanks, Alaska is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 18.7 °C (33.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.7 °C (69.7°F) less in Loja Argelia. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 616.4 mm (24.3 in) more which is equivalent to 616.4 l/m² (15.13 US gal/ft²) or 6,164,000 l/ha (658,973 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 49° higher in Loja Argelia than in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Loja Argelia relative to Fairbanks, Alaska. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fairbanks, Alaska vs Loja Argelia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Loja Argelia vs Sfax, Tunisia
Loja Argelia vs Krasnodar, Russia
Loja Argelia vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Adrian, Mi, Usa
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Fairbanks, Alaska vs N’Guigmi, Niger
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Leeming, Uk
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Curitiba, Brazil
Wellington vs El Oued ( Guemmar )
Ust-Barguzin vs Gillam, Manitoba
Williamsport, Pa vs Adrar
Ueno vs Akureyri
Loja Argelia vs Fairbanks, Alaska Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Loja Argelia
Climate Guides for Locations near Fairbanks, Alaska
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 286.2 kms (177.8 miles) NNW
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 706.8 kms (439.2 miles) WNW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 427.5 kms (265.7 miles) W
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) WSW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) SSW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 420.6 kms (261.4 miles) SSW
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) SSW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 624 kms (387.7 miles) NNE
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 652.5 kms (405.4 miles) NE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 742.7 kms (461.5 miles) NE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 683.3 kms (424.6 miles) NE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 472.5 kms (293.6 miles) NE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) SE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 594.7 kms (369.6 miles) E
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 437.2 kms (271.7 miles) SE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SSE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) SSE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) SE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) ESE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) SE